Monday, March 10, 2008

lights out.

Here I am, Alone in my room (Finally). My roommate's speakers are busted thus giving me the peace that I need to relax. I actually just got back from class.

My class (English A set) is forced to take part in the choral speaking competition and must thus attend meetings after school on mondays, wednesdays and thursdays.

You know what I say?

"Go.To.Hell"

As if it's not enough that I go to school every day including saturday, and play rugby every tuesday and thursday, now you wanna suck up my free days too? no way.

Having said that...I attended the meeting today -.- but I WILL find a way out, I will.

if you wanna read the piece were reading....

http://stephanieloh.blogspot.com/2006/03/must-read-cinderella.html

now with that out of the way, lets move on....
and action!

......

Come on...Say something...

......

errr.....

Sorry we might be having some difficulties here....

Oh great the power's out...

Err...

.................................


Let's not pretend like you're alone tonight
I know he's there
You're probably hanging out and making eyes
while across the room, he stares
I bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor
And ask my girl to dance, and she'll say yes

0 comments: