Monday, March 17, 2008

The World As We Know It

Sigh, I dont know why I cant bring myself to blog, let alone about anything sad...
Now, as Most none of you know, I was back last weekend, I missed two major concerts because of peoples sucky planning.

It's like this.
Friday.
I IM'ed a friend to ask if she was going to Colbie Caillat's show at curve, she says shes not sure, long story short, she tells me she'll let me know when she decides....9 pm. I get a call "Hey Zack, Im here at the curve...Are you coming?" now tell me. what happened to "I'll let you know if im going" I wanted to go...and she tells me when the show starts...Do I have the bloody time to go get ready and search for tickets? Got brain or not? I'm guessing not.

Saturday.

Gang A invites me out, But Gang B also invites me out. I wanna meet up with gang B cause i see Gang A all the time at school.
One person from Gang B cancels and I decide to stick with gang A, But someone from Gang A tells me that most of them wont be there, therefore I contemplate going to sunburst, I sms some of them asking if I can get tickets there, I get ffked up replies like "ahh Maybe kot, I dunno" Heck is it that hard to tell me if there is or isnt? then another friend tries to persuade me to come, I was going to, till she told me that the ticket counter was closing at 2 -.- and it was 1....How am I supposed to effing make it? You tell me.

Eventually I wasted my weekend doing boring random things at Ou.....

Thanks alot guys...
You guys are the bestest friends...

And Lynn, I appreciate your effort...

And you guys better be frickin grateful I'm not mentioning names, as bitter as I am...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it's these things that hold you down
when they're supposed to keep you safe and sound
and it's these things you claim to believe
don't let them be the ones you forever try to please

0 comments: