Monday, April 21, 2008

Cherchez' Le Femme

Blogging is not a chore, blogging is not a chore, blogging is not a chore. Rly gotta keep telling myself that. So yes thank you for being “Patient” while I update my blog. Pfft yeah riiiiiiight, Samantha, I hope this pleases you.

So I’m sure you ALL know we lost choral speaking, cause anyone from Cempaka or Sri Garden, would have already blogged about it, *ahem thank you Aminah*. I don’t care rly, I’ll just miss the whole skipping prep time and certain classes to practice. Aaaanywayyyyy, Garden totally roasted our chicken asss with theyre seriously-in-synced-moves-and-we-are-the-destroyer’s quote. Not to mention the totally convincing evil laugh. And Sri Cempaka with their Russel Peters Joke reference. I cant remember what the other school is called so I wont mention any praise for them at all.

Yesterday was house night, as most of you know, every term the house does some sort of activity amongst each other, usually we just have a gay ass barbecue and stay in, bet this time we actually went out. We were fortunate enough to be brought to Sunway Lagoon (which I’ve been dying to go to for ages). We left at 1:30 pm, got there at 3:00pm. I went straight to the water park only to go on a few slides and wonder “Is that all they’ve got?” actually yes, It was all they had for the waterpark. Maybe It was cause the last time I came I was just a little toddler and it looked like a lot to me at that age. After Lagoon I went to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with the Nadza Boys Azim, Macha and Awinn who were also there for house night. We just hung out for a while before they had to leave for school at 9, my bus left at 9 30.

Yeah Etain, Subang Is seriously Effin dodgy, the pool centre in pyramid is Hazy with cigarette smoke and skinny jeans.

On the way to lagoon, I smsed Alysha and reminisced about the glory days where I nicknamed her “Prepaid Flinger” because of this certain incident at Ou where she entered the top up code then threw away the card only to find : “Top Up Failed”. Luckily I was nice enough to buy her another one J. Oh oh Aparrently she’s starting to call me….

COFFEE BOY….

Because I told her that I might work at Gloria Jeans Cofee ater SPM since my Stepdads owns it. And then she was like “ Omg that makes you coffee boy! You’ve worked at starbucks before, and now your gonna work at GJ’s! Cofee boy!!!!!!” -__-

And so tomorrow comes today, Internet was down, couldn’t actually be bothered to go to lunch, Just watched “Silent Hill The Movie” with my roomate. I’m telling you, it’s so annoying to watch a movie with him, he kept on asking questions like “Dia mati tak?” “asal macam tu?” Just WATCH the godforsaken movie laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….Jesus.

I cant wait till American Mcgee’s Alice Movie is out, I hear Buffy is playing Alice, the game was amazing enough, what more the movie? I also cant wait for Inkheart, I have the second book, but I havent read it cause I havent read the first book. But it seems hell exciting, the characters are so creatively named, like Dustfinger the Fire Dancer, Silvertongue, Golden Eyes, slasher, Violante, Cloud Dancer, Rosenquartz, and a lot more..then even have sentences at the beginning of every chapter.

He Has Been Trying To Sing,

Love Into Existence again…

But He Has Failed…

Oh remember that Bali trip I was talking about? Get this,

Its.Gonna.Be.Postponed. Till the end of June.

I wont say I didn’t see it coming, I mean, this teacher of mine Always has excuses, and I mean, ALWAYS. He cant even bring us to seremban let alone Bali. You know, he like to schedule extra classes frickin early in the morning, bet he doesn’t come. He’ll ask us to come at 7 15AM, but at 7:30AM, you can always find him at the dining hall having breakfast. Needless to say I never turn up for his classes anyway. But it’s rly rly annoying. I think I’ll just ask for my money back. I mean, I brought my camera, Bought my Aviators, Had to wake up early during the Hols to do my passport….He just CANT postpone it, at least bring us somewhere else, even redang would be fine…I NEED a holidayyyy……

Okay Cretins, I’m running out of random things to blog about, seeee Jadeline, I cant blog randomly! I think that should be satisfying enough for now.

0 comments: