Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Save us From.....

Gah I'm back at school, hardly got much time to blog right now so I'll just make this a short post. I got back last night at 8 30, unpacked then straightaway rushed to choral speaking practice, tomorrow we're going to Cempaka Cheras to compete in the first round, so wish me luck, so I get to skip school more :)
Oh and the Engagement and wedding went fine, I played best man and ring bearer for both, go to facebook for pics kay?

Im currently so addicted to Click Five's "Empty". It reminds me so much of all my friends, especially, Dine And Etain, No idea why.

P/s. I actually got my blog title from my desk, I carved it there last term, and its still there.

1 comments:

Etain said...

harrlooww :D woohoo empty makes you think of me xD that's furnyy.. hope you're well

xx