Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Farewell. Black Balloon

Now I'm sure you must be dyiiiing to know what goes on in the life of Zachary Chase Matthew the 3rd right? Well I aint telling you! Aww I was only joking, Jangan la merajuk, gimme a hug...aww come here

*SLAP*

I thought I said dont ever touch me again?

You like that ey lynn?

Well to tell you the truth, I've been waking up real early for the past 2 days to go make my passport, otherwise I cant go to Bali (April 30th). Finally got it completed today, all thats left is to be picked up tomorrow. It should be finished by today but I always forgot some document or other, well my mom really -___-.
After finally finishing the passport, I went to Ikano with my momto find me a decent suit. Cause as you know, I've got two big functions this weekend.

1. My Bro's Engagement 12th of april
2.My Moms Wedding 13th of april

That also means I get to go back to school one day later

So I tried on some suits in Padini, theyre rather nice. Actually, Im supposed to be wearing my Bro's Zara jacket, And my old slacks, But theyre frickin huge,it all looks really really stupid on me.
Dont fret, I got Pics.

This Is The General Idea

I also bought 2 new tees from Brands Outlet, hey, it may be cheap but its stylish.



Well, this post was just for the sake of blogging really, and to show off my 2 new tees.

P/s. I think for a dark and macabre person like me, my blog isnt dark enough. what do you think?


1 comments:

E-Quine said...

I like the vest. The jacket in the first pic makes you look old, though.