Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Shufflex

Tell me, why can't you see it's not the way
When we all fall down it will be too late
Why is there no reason we can't change
When we all fall down who will take the blame
Who will it take
...

No Reason - Sum 41

and i implied black sky
took the needle to my eye
and sucked out all its glow
molly connolly ruined my life
i thought the world should know

Every Man Has A Molly - Say Anything

I wanna tear apart your room
to see if what you say is true
Darling don't you lie, lie to me
I wanna break into your heart
to see why you want us apart
Oh, I'm scared to death to find out what you think of me

PolyGraph Right Now! - The Spill Canvas

As I'm talking my words slip to the floor
and they crawl through your legs and slide under the back door
rendering me freakish and dazed.

Freakish - Saves The Day

Sold out the love that she had, left with a cut of the throat,
Drinks all 'round on her before she strolls to the moat,
The sun goes down, and so does she,
The sun goes down, and so does she...


Pray For Plagues - Bring Me The Horizon

0 comments: