Monday, May 26, 2008

Dont Leave Me Blind

Currently Listening : O Impossivel Delittus

You wont be able to download that song anywhere so If you want it you gotta ask me :)

School just finished, It’s Pouring, Its though the sky is feeling my grief and crying on behalf of me. I miss you, why couldn’t I stay longer? Id give anything to feel your head on my shoulder again. Your hand in mine, we had a perfect fit. Yesterday was almost perfect, If only it lasted a little bit longer…where are you now? What are you doing? All these questions are racing through me, I feel so tempted to leave the class to just call you, just to hear you pick up the phone, Last night, your’e cute as you drifted into a sleepy childishness I’d never ever get to experience anywhere else, I cant think of anything else to write about, your all that’s within me, your all I feel, all I care about, I’m cold here, your warmth I left behind when we hugged goodbye. I left you a charm when I kissed you on your forehead, two more weeks till we can relive the moment, perhaps better this time, all I have here are your texts, you try hard to hope some of your warmth gets through to me and I to you. Maybe I should just break my ankle so I can go home again…It’ll naturally get better when I see your shiny eyes, Your hair in my face. Lord, hear me, Keep her safe, keep her happy, and I’ll see her again soon….

If I could tear you from the ceiling,
And guarantee a source divine,
Rid you off possessions fleeting,
Remain your funny valentine.

Don't go and leave me,
And please don't drive me blind,

1 comments:

laurenscy said...

omg zack all the your/you're mistakes!

you will be the death of me, i swear, with the way you write.