Saturday, May 24, 2008

To find it in me to carry on

Do you like the person you are becoming?
Truthfully, I prefer the person I once was, there are some pros and cons to who I am now

Do you currently find yourself to look cute?
nope

What do you want for Christmas/ or your next birthday?
I want a Sony Ericsson G900 :)

Are you okay with making a total fool of yourself?
I always do

What song is stuck in your head?
We Might Fall - Ryan Star

Are you obnoxious?
I can be.

Do you know all of the words to every single Brand New song in creation?
no.

Can you name one song by the Beatles?
Across The Universe

Are you regretting something now?
Is there a point in regretting if its done already?

Do lectures bore you?
Its for the best

How's your girlfriend doing?
Pretty Fine

What is the nearest book to you called?
Three Tragedies

Are you passive or aggressive?
In Between

Ever seen a ghost?
why, yes

A place you’ve lived that you miss?
London

People that you miss?
almost everyone in my links

Someone you need?
God

Wanna have kids before you’re 30?
Maybe AT 30

A memory from secondary school?
Form 3 was the best

Ever have a crush on one of your parents’ friends?
-.-

Something you’ve always wanted to learn how to do?
Surf

Last item you bought yourself?
Sony Ericsson k770i

What did you have for breakfast?
Cocoa Pops

Live at your parents’?
I practically Live at school

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
7

What do you wish you were doing?
Hanging out with my friends

What’s the last thing you said to someone & to whom?
"kk bb" to Lauren

Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Take Jess Vicious out and make sure she has a good time

What cd is currently in your cd player?
No Cd's. Just Mp3's

Can you whistle?
nope, and I'm not complaining

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?
I want to redo all my piercings

Do you get along better with boys or girls?
Girls

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Side

What are you listening to?
My Odysee - Scarf!

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mom

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
siti mansoorah Hassan

What did you do yesterday?
I slept the whole day after school

What’s bothering you right now?
Assesments and what to wear tomorrow

What gets in your way of your sleeping?
Shit that I think about.

What annoys you most about myspace?
Rempitopia

What are you going to do after this survey?
Find something to do

1 comments:

laurenscy said...

second question wrong answer.
girlfriend doing pretty fine eh hahahah wtf