Monday, May 5, 2008

one banana two banana


When Good Bananas Go Bad.

Hahah I have a horrible sense of humour, sorry Zack. But you have to admit that banana is damn cute. I mean, come on, it waddles and flaps its arms!

And I'd present the Potter Puppet Pals but I don't think people need to know what I weirdo I really, truly am. Maybe another day.

Onto another note, Ryan Star is a God. He is God. His version of Head Like A Hole and his own original song Back Of Your Car at the Singapore Channel V Party two years ago (I think) was Godlike. To me. I've been trying to find it online for ages (Cos I couldn't go when he was in KL)

Part 1 (Back Of Your Car & 11:59)


Part 2 (Losing My Religion & Head Like A Hole)


Don't tell me he's not Godlike.

We Might Fall - Ryan Star
I love Ryan Star.

0 comments: