Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Say you wont care.

Currently listening : New american classic - Taking back Sunday

Well, The rules of tag dictates that the Tagged person MUST do the survey,
So as Dear Lil' Natasha Aida tagged me...

Eight facts

one:
I started playing guitar when I was 11 years old

two:
I get jealous really easily

three:
I love mangosteens, but I havent had em in 4 years

four:
I'm very image conscious, but on occassions I couldnt care less

five:
I think that people on the radio in malaysia (Hitz etc.) dont deserve to be paid for their music because they were written to be sold. I listen to music by people who work hard for their music and people who do it for passion

six:
I've only ever gotten a C for any major Math Exams

seven:
I get annoyed around shallow or bimbotic people ( not acting )

eight:
I treasure friends who treasure me.

0 comments: