Thursday, May 1, 2008

I will be very nonsensical and poetic in this entry

Preface: There's that time again where a useless death rock boy is burdened by a goth rock blog to sit in front of his spaz rock laptop and type out a Psycho rock laden Entry....

Let this be, a tragic entry, because I like the melancholy taste of tragedy. Nay, this be not your author of preference, for your acquaintance, Zack, has befriended tragedy. And together, they set off on an adventure...Leaving me, "Azrielle" In this domain's wake...
For aeons, many of you have wondered, what has this boy been doing? and many of you also, simply could not give a damn.

Since returning from the pit of despair (school). Zacky has not been nowhere, he hath taken a long awaited nap upon arrival at the castle (Home). Thus recharged and strengthened once more. Seriously I only just went out today lah, Thanks Azrielle honey, I'll take it from here. I went to see Throne Away Live at Fly Fm's Campur chart goes live...

It.
Was.
Effin.
Amazing.

Okay, I dont know who she is, but she was pretty cute ^^

I swear, they must draw their influence from incubus, cause from Emir Syazwan's voice, to Ian Koren's Guitar riffs, they sound alot like Incubus. They Kicked off their set with their latest song "Goldfingers (Hey Girl)" Which was really really really funky. Every song from then kept on getting heavier and heavier and heavier.

Finally they ended their set with the song I was totally waiting for.


"AMNESTY"

The live version beats the studio version anytime.After Throne Away, This band called "Seven" (Se7en?) came up, They were really good and I think im officially a fan of theirs now.
I'm probably boring you with this post, I'm boring myself actually. yeah I know this entry sucks.'

I'm really tired, catch you all tomorrow.

My bones are frail like Ice, Breaking upon the touch of a single kiss

0 comments: