Sunday, May 11, 2008

Long Overdue Death

God, my black skies are holding me back from blogging. And I need to stop making grammatical errors.

Apologies to anyone coming here expecting to see an update but is only greeted by my nostalgic entries.
I wish I could Blog, But there's really nothing for me to blog about. Even now, I'm only here to offer my sincerest apologies to my blog.

But dont worry, I'm great, I'm well and I'm fine.
I think you all should know that I wint be back for the next exeat (May 16th to 19th) cause I have to attend a Pre-Spm camp in Pulau Jerejak organised by my deputy headmistress, Never heard of it? hmm, Nieither have I :) yes, I am having regrets sacrificing an exeat, a chance to go home and relax, A chance to spend time with you, A chance to spend time with Jessicka...But hey, we're going to a Resort Spa, so how bad could it be right? right?

Oh god please tell me I'm right....

So I'll see you guys in june? I painfully miss you guys and girls :(
I heartwrenchingly miss you Jess....

Wheeeee....^^

Currently Dying For : "Breathe you in" - Thousand Foot Krutch
And your calls and texts :(

-

I miss you too zack :(

0 comments: