Monday, May 5, 2008

Love was never meant to be such a crazy affair

OMG. Curse the heavens!
I came back to School without my school shoes!
Im forced to wear my seniors huge black Skate shoes as a temporary solution.
Phew,
I didnt get caught.
And my mom is sending my shoes tomorrow.
All's well that End's well

Lauren Wrote this, I think its beautiful but she thinks its cheesy..

its the first time I've tried
To open these doors
won't you let me in?
Not the first to cry
but everythings done
my mind isn't here anymore
i'm falling without grace
stuck in a hollow place

so cover my eyes for me
i'd rather be blinded
than to live with this
run away with my life
on this highway, with me
take me where you're going...


Lauren! You topped up my phone!

3 comments:

laurenscy said...

Re: BUY BRAND NEW APPLE IPHONE 16GB UNLOCKED

Hello Lauren,

Thanks for the inquiry

Yes we have the Brand New Unlocked Apple Iphone 16GB in stock as many as you can buy.

Mind you,these are all Brand New Unlocked Apple Iphone 16GB sealed in an original company box with all its accessories and 1year international warranty and 6 months return policy.

We do not sell Chinese phones.This is an Iphone with 1.1.4 version



HAHA no aPhone then!
go sing my lyrics lah. i dont have a tune for it.

laurenscy said...

eh i got a wink on speed date. hahaha

Bernardine said...

Hehe, well you try to pull of Carol Beer's look but nope. Wrong guess, my love. :D