Friday, May 30, 2008

Eurocreeps

HOLY Mother Of Pearl,

My Exams are in less than a week! June 2nd! omg omg omg im so panicking right noow...breathe, breathe... Jesus, I have my Elit paper on wednesday morning while everyone else is free till after lunch. 2 and half frickin' hours for an ELit exam? since when did Literature become as hard as Agama?
Im so screwed for Bio, Physics and Chem. yeah yeah so I said I used to be a physics whiz, but that was in form 4! Form 5 physics just doesn't take a fancy to me I guess. Electronics, Radioactive decay? HALF LIFE?! ape niiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......tak masuk akal langsung. Dont even get me started on Bio and Chem.
So what we have an exeat SMACK in between our papers, I'll still have to study at home right? I'm so so so frustrated. I need you now :(
I suppose since all you Gov school kids had exams while I was relaxing, now It's my turn to toil aimlessly...

Sigh.

Four more weeks to summer.
Four more weeks to a six weeks Holiday!

Which by the end of that, my mind would have conveniently reformatted itself in time for me to fail my trials -.-

0 comments: