Friday, February 8, 2008

And All You Wanted Was Somebody Who Cares

I think I stared at blogger's blank post for a good Ten minutes before I started typing. I dont know what I'm feeling right now, I can hardly begin to describe it and do this idiosyncratic, monotonous, devoid feeling justice.

  • My head is aching
  • My bones feel sore
  • I feel empty
  • Bored beyond measure
  • habit of constantly cracking my bones
  • lethargic
  • Insomnia
  • Feels as though nothing I do will turn out right
  • Restless
  • Eyes Watering
  • Useless
  • Alone
  • Upset
  • I'll add more when I come across any more -.-

Now just try and combine all
those feelings and tell me what you feel, on the brink of destruction?
I managed to dump this cancerous feeling for about 3 hours when I went for Iman Alia's early birthday dinner, her birthday's on the 13th so don't forget to wish her....

.JadelinE 8-| says:
xD
Azriel Zacky. says:

xD to you too

See?! that was rude! God, this feeling's totally displeasing. I cant post up pics of the dinner now cause Nadira has most of the pictures, so I'll blog about it when I get the pics, or when I'm feeling more upbeat, right now all I'm in the mood for is Silent hill music.

probably what the inside of my head is like

This song is actually really beautiful...

0 comments: