Sunday, February 17, 2008

How long has it been for you, since you felt alive?

There! I left a nice gap between this post and the last! so I no longer "Blog Too Much". So sunday sunday, what a sunny day, rly it was so effin' hot, I had to like sit under the cold shower a few times. Hmm, what did I do today... Well I woke up at 8, cause the power got shut off, that means the Fans too, so it was sweltering....I recall My roomate shouting "KIMAK AH SAPE TUTUP KIPAS SIAL". Kampung dude, really. The power came back on at 9 am and ended my suffering, but before you knew it, it was 11 am and effing Mr.Ang was Blowing on his whistle for us all to wake up and start prep. I changed my bedsheets, copied the answers for my History homework off the back of the book then continued reading "stories we could tell". We have like 3 prep times on sunday (11-12, 8-9- 9.45-10.30) so wtf, I can do my homework Later! MSN has been being such a bitch lately, I get signed in, 2 ppl are online, others sign in, I get signed out. wtf man. in the afternoon, I smsed Muiz and went to Naquiyuddin then hung out at the zone, where I spilt Livita Honey on my shirt! It really smells like freakin piss. Later went swimming, then squash...Which I hadnt played for ages.....other than that, I havent been doing anything remotely interesting except getting an A for that short story I slacked over, playing rugby and stuff like that. Life here is like that, "FUN? NOT ALLOWED LA". Ah, Ive got a rumusan to copy and a Biology test to study for, one more sleepless night for me.....

Macha Vs. Muiz

Rahimi Vs Adam Karim

waiting......

This is allowed

Short story I slacked over..

Okay, time for me to get back to my favourite pastime....

which is.......

NOT studying.... :] Lawatchuu!

You'll make it up, you'll tell a lie.
Pretend you're real, go on and try.
Praise yourself. It's all ok, it gets easier, it gets easier.
So take your pills, blur your life.
Forget you were ever there, to enjoy the ride.
And bite your lip, swallow your pride.
How long has it been for you, since you felt alive?

-Theatre of robots, LoveHateHero




0 comments: