Wednesday, February 6, 2008

But I dont want to go amongst the mad people!

Well well well, If it isnt Whats-his-name, thought you could'nt do without poking your nose into Blogspot too eh?
"Oh lay off, Azriel, I'll poke my nose wherever I wanna....!"
Sorry bout that kids, sometimes you alternative shadow never knows when to SHUT UP. thank you :)
Well most of you here already know me, Through Xanga and stuff...if you don't, then I bid you the bestest of luck in unravelling my topmost layers and leaving me cold and gasping for air...lawl. Now here's a lil intro about me.


This is me

Shocking?

Thats cause your brains are loose.

THIS is me

Dumbass

And I'm basically Seventeen this year, and that makes me ummm..older than you? yes dine,alysha,meiyi,Iman,Tash,Jamie...I Am Older!!!!!!!!!LOL

anyway I'm getting bored so I shall leave you with just one last thing...


1 comments:

Pogue said...

Sheesh must you always poke fun at Jimmy .