Thursday, February 7, 2008

This City Is Dead

Small Talk : Has anyone ever heard the track "Melancholy Requiem" off the Silent Hill 4 Game? It is pretty disturbing, to me at least....

So today, lets see...Oh! Today I went to genting Highlands! it was unplanned, no actually it was planned, cancelled, then spontaneously replanned! The bad part was that I didnt bring my sweater which I packed and it was freezing cold there :(
I didnt do much. I only rode ONE ride *Dodges Trash Being Thrown*, what? The only relatively Un-fast ride was that swinging Pirate Ship! It's been ages since I actually rode anything so I was scared I was NOT used to the speed. I rejoined my mom after watching my cousins crash and burn enjoy their Flume ride.

After that, had dinner at Kota Damansara, And now here I am :) back safely in my room. Here's some pics from the trip, Not much though...



In The Car


your mum la ride this one

The city sleeps in Fog

Really it does

let your heart drop

Look what I bought!

:(

EnD

Oh check out this video! It's Uber cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHJAE8rJeIk

Siera <3

0 comments: