Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've just got back from classes and I am hella exhausted...now for some quiet laptop time (Hopefully) before 5 45 when I have to go support bloody inter-house football, I'm telling ya, I dont like supporting if im not playing....so Bm, Est, Double English, Break, Double math(joy), Lunch, Double chem...All in all, A good day, wednesdays are usually good..Unless prep's not done... -.-
I dont have much to say, cause everything has been such a bore here lately, it alternates between noisy and boring really... Noisy, Boring Noisy, Noisy AND Boring.....Lotsa lotsa Homework....Same as anywhere else.

Oh and did I mention?

Happy birthday Iman Alia !!

Iman doing her thangg

Happy sweet Seventeen Gurl, I wonder how long it's been since we last sparred in karate class...
Good times, good times, dont worry though, there will be more to come! :D

Anywayss...I'm gonna sit back and relax for now....See ya soon demons!


this time, we've got a first class motive. we should start.
i wrote it long ago and never wrote it off.
try and we might.

don't and we will never know.


let's take this outside so i can make another scene.
i'll burn it on you, burn every bit of energy.

dare to resist it. dare to be irresistible.
i'd like to keep you right here always and forever.
if we can keep on the communication we'll determine our fate and our whole situation.
this song will end but it can start again, and so can we.
erase vertigo.
don't be so careful.

i am gonna go for a run across countries
i have begged to drive up.
if it wasn't obvious enough
you are invited to come.




Edit : Omg lately I've been so addicted to cascadaaaa =X Lol....

0 comments: