Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'll find you in your eyes

Woi Bosan Sial! I just came back from a shite musical my school had. Okay Lemme explain, every saturday night that were here, there's some dumb activity, whether it's a play, a movie, a dance, a telematch or a (godforsaken) musical. Tonight's was a musical, and yes it did a great job putting me (And the rest) to bed. I had athletics training today, Nothing to say on that except that I cannot do long jump anymore, I've lost the skill, period.
Tomorrow I've got a rugby match, the first since rejoining the senior team so say hello to the new KTJ Titan (Lame). There's a match tomorrow against the old students, I'll probably break a few bones *If im lucky*. I've nothing much to say here except...Hold up, You cant complain of my tardiness in blogging! Nothing happens here! So why would I Update if nothing happens!? Yeah go figure genius -.- lol. Anyways, if you want some fun, try visiting :


www.askjud.com

If you can figure out how to work it, your'e gonna have one heckofa swell time...I'll leave you now, where am I going? Oh Isn't life tragic? Btw to whoever thats interested, I'll be back next weekend which is the 29th of feb until 2nd of march...one weekend.

There's a hope
There's a light
And I see it in your eyes
And I hope you can see it in mine
There's a secret held inside
There's a chance
And a time
That the sky could fall tonight
And I will be here at your side

I hope you knew that.

0 comments: