Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Sillhouette's Replacing me

I think I blog too much :S but I think I blog too little at the same time, one thing's for sure, im CONFUSED -.-
well the only reason I'm making this post id to tell you, yes YOU, that I've recorded a new song...*oh yay, whoop dee doo, lets elect him president next -.-* yeah no big deal, its not even good really, Its just made for the sake of being made, christ. If you still want to feast your ears on it, I'll post the link after this.
Okayyy so this song is just an instrumental, well it was'nt supposed to be but I really couldnt sing on it, nothing I sang came out or fit quite right, so instrumental it is then.

Well Here it is then.... I bring you...One last dance for....


www.myspace.com/lighthousesrox
Click me!

First song on the list, I dedicate it to a certain somebody...who was chatting with me while I was finishing it :] The title shud tell you who. Ciao then people! (If there are any here at all -.-)


:]

0 comments: