Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Raise Your Razors High!

"I feeeeeeeel youuuu, Johannaaaaaa, do they think that walls can hide you? bla bla bla I'm at your wiiiii....." Oh dang...sorry abt that...Got a lil carried away...*clears throat* now then.

Omgooosh, Meiyi wasn't kidding when she said she was gonna blog about me and Elva! *swoons* Oh Elva..
Well, head on over to her blog if you wanna see the oh-so-lovely-bananalicious-loveleva-post... :)
so like anyways, I just wanna blog about Yesterday, which was tuesday, the day Me, Mutalib, Akram, and Amir Visited SMK Sri Hartamas....
I arrived first as usual, talked to Jun Cheng firstly, then Wai Cheong and some others. Finally Met up with Pam and Delima again, Im so sorry I didnt spare a convo for You Yi Wenn! Ill do it soon! after all the exchanging of hugs, we trudged off to Burger king for lunch with Azaidi and PJ and Richmond....The sun was not friendly. After scoring some lunch and "catching up" on old times...We walked to the park and messed around, I tried to sit on Mutalibs shoulders but he panicked and scurried away, I did the same to Amir but he shot forwards and banged his head on the big purple dinosaur (Not barney) After that, It was back to school then Akrams hse for a bit of Ps2 then I went home, and I cant remember what comes after that -.-

1.30 am

I finally found time to watch the 7 episodes of Heroes season 2 that Wei Yang gave me...So it was pretty much heroes marathon night on my laptop...ended up sleeping at what? six?
Well after waking up (Or being persuaded to wake up) I went for a haircut, due to the many complaints about my locks. and also because my chio friend Cinder went and chopped her bangs off -.- smart move chiobu, so now we both have retarded hair. No I do not have a pic. Do not harass me.
tq.

Well I best be off now, Iman Athira wants me to blog abt her, hehe

Maybe next time kiddo. AFTER you return from Mekkah! :D

have a safe flight Iman and Tash!

G'nights!





0 comments: